Thanks to the purchase of the ship “Marina” we began in 1969 with tourist activities. The ship connected better the island of Lošinj with Pula and Zadar. The company “Lošinjska plovidba” was founded on November 27, 1958 with the main activity of good transport and the transport of passenger in domestic and international maritime traffic. After that the space for camping in Poljana near Mali Lošinj was arranged. In 1975 the camp “Rapoća” was opened which offered at that time just a basic accommodation services and today is a small family camp. In 1085 the camp “Lopari” was opened and now is known for its capacity and active vacation.
By the decision of the General Assembly on February 18, 2002 and in accordance with the decision of the Agency for Privatization, the company “Lošinjska plovidba” implements changes and registers the complex business company “Lošinjska plovidba” into a central company with full responsibility “Lošinjska plovidba – Holding” JSC. Three subsidiary limited liability companies had operated within the company: “Lošinjska plovidba – Brodarstvo d.o.o.”, “Lošinjska plovidba - Brodogradilište d.o.o.” and “Lošinjska plovidba – Turizam d.o.o.”.
Since 2015 “Lošinjska plovidba - Brodogradilište d.o.o.” and “Lošinjska plovidba - Turizam d.o.o.” have continued to operate within the Holding company.
“Lošinjska plovidba” group operates with direct and indirect shares owned by the following companies:
- Lošinjska plovidba - Brodogradilište d.o.o.
- Lošinjska plovidba -Turizam d.o.o.
- Morus Alba d.o.o.
- Lošinjska plovidba - Brodski servisi d.o.o.
- Arcturus d.o.o.
- Asparagus d.o.o.
- Dalsinia d.o.o.
- Uvala Poljana d.o.o.
- Marina Nerezine d.o.o.
- Yacht Club Velopin d.o.o.